BISITE's teaching methodology is based on a personalised approach. We adapt the coursework to each student so they can combine their learning with their work and teaching activities. Flexibility is one of the cornerstones of our teaching model. An enjoyable and simple teaching method that allows students to learn the contents in the way that best suits their needs.
The effectiveness of our method lies in its adaptability to the needs of the student, enabling them to pursue their studies at their own pace. Moreover, continuous evaluation allows students to learn about their progress throughout the course.
What do BISITE Masters offer?
Continuous and straightforward assessments will enable the student to keep track of their own progress in this Master's degree.
ONLINE LEARNING MODE
- Continuous evaluation. Participation in forums, videoconferences, audio conferences, active participation in synchronous online classes, self-assessment tests, participating in the online training campus and access to resources on the platform. The criteria will be specified by the module coordinator.
- Objective evaluation tests. This type of test will consist of approximately 10-20 random questions, students will have 40 minutes to complete it and it will be necessary to pass 70% of the questions. One point is awarded for each correct answer and a negative point is awarded for each incorrect answer.
- Practical training. The technical quality of the work will be evaluated, as well as the report describing to the work done by the student, their originality and compliance with the specifications given for the work. The work will be proposed by the teachers of each subject and will be of a practical nature.
BLENDED LEARNING MODE
- Continuous evaluation. In addition to the elements identified for online training, active participation in the classroom classes will also be valued.
- Objective evaluation tests. Exactly the same as in the online mode.
- Practical work or class attendance. In this case, if the student has regularly attended class (90%), except for justified reasons, the practical training will be added to the module mark, although in this case the oral test can be taken in person.
To get more information on course contents go to the : programme section
For more information, contact us:
+34 677 52 26 88
+34 670 65 69 71